If you are looking for Indian Airlines Customer Care Number, then you can refer to the following details provided below with regard to the merger of the Airlines and the new contact details of the Airline for your reference.
- 0.1 About Indian Airlines
- 0.2 Indian Airlines Online Bookings Helpdesk
- 0.3 Indian Airlines Customer Service Number
- 0.4 Indian Airlines (Air India) Official Website
- 0.5 Indian Airlines Social Media Profiles
- 1 Similar Searches for Indian Airlines Customer Care Number
About Indian Airlines
Customer service: 1860 233 1407
Reservations: 011 2462 4075
Bag information: In economy, within India, 25kg free. To other destinations, 20kg free, additional allowance depending on route.
Parent organization: Air India Limited
CEO: Pradeep Singh Kharola (28 Nov 2017–)
Headquarters: New Delhi
Indian Airlines currently merged into Air India was formerly and independent entity which is a leading domestic player in the Indian market along with several international services to neighboring countries in Asia. The airline was administered by the Ministry of Civil Aviation and was one of the two flagship carriers of India, the other being Air India. The airline officially merged into Air India on 27 February 2011.
Indian Airlines Online Bookings Helpdesk
Indian Airlines Customer Service Number
Indian Airlines (Air India) Official Website
Indian Airlines Social Media Profiles
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/air.india.insta
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirIndiaUS
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirIndia
For more details with regard to the Customer Care number, Email Support and other city wise information, you can refer the following post
Find More Airlines Customer Care Numbers